PMI Singapore Chapter is committed to delivering this anticipated in-person event while ensuring your health & safety are our highest priority. As government guidelines and industry best practices evolve on the prevention of COVID-19 (as well as other viruses and illnesses), we will be updating our procedures to deliver the best possible experience for you.
We must all take responsibility to stop infections from spreading and we thank you for doing your part. Together we can emerge stronger from the crisis. This page was created to help you understand more about what the in-person event may entail.
Even though there is a lot of information here, it actually doesn't differ much from the daily socialising regulations we live with. What is more, we can assure you that our Symposium Committee has personal experience with MICE event attendance during current times and decided it is very well worth the effort.
We are proud to partner with Marina Bay Sands Singapore again this year, they are a certified SG SafeEvents venue by SACEOS. It is also SG Clean certified.
Our Welcome Desk Staff will test daily during the Symposium.
Before you book
- This event is only for fully vaccinated adults as reflected in one's own TraceTogether app.
- For avoidance of doubt, this means that individuals will have received the full regimen of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnatry, Moderna or WHO EUL vaccines, with an additional two weeks for the vaccine to be fully effective.
- For practical & safety reasons, we will not be accepting pre-event tests (PET) or anything else.
- All participants must reside in Singapore and not be on a "Controlled Itinerary" or such
- All participants agree to safe distancing & health measures issued by relevant authorities in Singapore. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of masks, keeping social distancing and adhering to Safe Management Measures (SMM).
- Tickets are purchased per zone for entire event - decide which zone you want to book into as there is:
- staggered arrival time specific to each zone;
- no movement across different zones for the duration of the event.
Before you go
- Ensure you are well.
- You are not required to do an ART / PCR test. You are of course welcome to.
- Ensure you do not have a fever, breathing difficulties or suspect that you have COVID-19.
- In case you are recuperating from COVID-19 prior to the event, please ensure you are cleared to be social.
- If you become aware that you have been in close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case within 14 days prior to the event, please do not come for in-person event even if you are not yet contacted by relevant authorities. Contact us.
- Commit to complying with any Quarantine Orders, Health Risk Warnings and Health Risk Alerts (and the like).
- If you cannot attend for safety / health reasons in relation to COVID-19, please inform us without delay. We will grant you access to the simultaneous live virtual experience instead and once you provide a doctor's note later - refund the price difference.
- Bring your confirmation email with the QR code (mobile okay, don't need to print out)
- Bring your ID
- Bring your badge on day 2 to speed up your entry and help save the environment (so we don't have to print again)
During the Symposium
- Arrive during the time slot assigned to your zone
- Keep your TraceTogether app activated / bring TT token
- Your badge must to be visible at all times - it has your zone & table assignment on it and there is no movement to other zones
- If you become unwell, please inform the staff
- All participants are responsible for adhering to Safe Management Measures
- Wear a mask at all times - can temporarily remove it during breaks to consume F&B
- Mask criteria match prevailing Singapore guidelines (surgical / medical / multi-layered cloth)
After the Symposium
- Please monitor your health for 14 days after the event. Should you test positive for COVID-19 or display any related symptoms (e.g. fever, coughing, breathing difficulties), you are obligated to notify us. (We will email reminders to all participants)
For other information and updates, please refer the official sources, e.g.:
- From MOH: www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19
- From World Health Organisation (WHO): www.who.int/westernpacific/emergencies/covid-19