What is an Authorised Training Partner (ATP)?
PMI-ATPs are organisations that PMI has approved to offer:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam prep for the new exam;
- Disciplined agile training
To earn the PMI-ATP designation designation, a provider must meet rigorous standards for quality and effectiveness.
The new PMI Authorised Training Partner Program is designed to help you find high-quality training. Training with an Authorised Partner will ensure you are trained:
- By an organisation you can trust;
- With high-quality PMI-developed course content;
- By PMI-approved and -vetted instructors.
This is especially important when preparing for the PMP® exam. All PMI Authorised Training Partner instructors who teach PMP exam prep course content are required to complete the PMI Authorised Training Partner Train the Trainer – PMP Exam Prep® program and use PMI-developed training course content.
For more information and to find one in Singapore, please refer to the PMI website.