This Knowledge Centre will be a collection of Articles, Case Studies, Media and other resources relating to Major Infrastructure and Industrial Projects. Please check back soon for exciting content!
Members of this Specific Interest Group (SIG) can propose research topics and/or participate in specific research studies that will be curated by the SIG Core Team.
The SIG welcomes collaboration with companies and sponsorship with PMI Singapore chapter can be explored on specific MIIP areas with organisations and institutions. Please refer to the dedicated tab.
Driving Digitalisation in Major Infrastructure Projects
- Case Study: The Story of Crossrail: Creation of a Digital Railway
- Driving Digitalisation: Communicating Digitally - by Mr Eugene Seah
Driving Digitalisation in Brownfield Industrial Projects
- Driving Digitalisation in Brownfield Industrial and Energy Projects- by Worley Digital
- Project in a Box: Case Study: Sydney Water
Risk Management Approaches & Technology Trends in Major Project Delivery
- Engineering and Construction Risk Institute- Key Risk Management Challenges in Major Infrastructure Projects
- Risk Management through Innovations: Case Study: TM CLKL Northern Connection Sub-sea Tunnel Section
- Watch Recording
Over time, we will be adding content that was undertaken by the MIIP-SIG, recordings of past events etc. Please bookmark this page and return to this at a later time.
In the meantime, we have curated the following on-demand content from our partner sites that may be of interest to you. You may be prompted to log in with your PMI ID for some of them