- PMI Singapore Chapter is actively engaged with Singapore academic intuitions to promote and encourage Project Management skills and career paths.
- We have an enthusiastic Volunteer Academic Outreach Working Group made up of experienced project management professionals driving this strategy.
- We all have a passion to inspire the next wave of Singapore project professionals to succeed and excel.
- To empower and inspire the next generation of Singapore project managers to achieve their professional goals through education, networking, and mentorship opportunities.
- Nurture a community of project management students and young professionals through providing access to industry leaders, educational resources, and networking opportunities
- Bridge the gap between academia and the professional world and invest in students to develop their project management skills and knowledge to succeed in their careers
- Promote project management careers and equip the next generation of Singapore project managers with lifelong learning skills and PMI certifications
- Ensure project management practices amongst project managers in Singapore are consistent with their peers in other parts of the world
Services & Support
Access to the vast network of PMI SG Chapter professional members
- Institution engagements
- Academic project and student Mentoring
- Project Management skills and career presentations
- PMI SG Student Teams run by students
- Student PMI Membership
- Access to PMI Singapore Chapter's Professional Development events
- Volunteering opportunities for the PMI Singapore Chapter's Annual PM Symposium.