BEFORE YOU REGISTER FOR IN-PERSON
- This event is only for fully vaccinated adults as reflected in one's own TraceTogether app. For avoidance of doubt, this means that individuals will have received the full regimen of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnatry, Moderna or WHO EUL vaccines, with an additional two weeks for the vaccine to be fully effective.
- For practical & safety reasons, we will not be accepting pre-event tests (PET) or anything else.
- Delegates must reside in Singapore and not be on a "Controlled Itinerary" or such.
- Everyone's health and safety is our top priority. This event is organised in accordance with prevailing Safe Management Measures (SMM) at an SG SafeEvent - certified venue.
- By registering for this in-person event, you agree to be responsible for strictly adhering to prevailing SMM and to all stipulations as described on our HEALTH & SAFETY page. Let's keep each other safe!
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH YOUR IN-PERSON REGISTRATION
- In-person attendance to this 2-day Symposium at Marina Bay Sands Singapore (MBS) - refer to VENUE page
- Choice of preferred sitting zone with specific arrival time (subject to availability) - make sure your friends book into the same zone if you want to go together
- Catered F&B: Lunch and two Tea Breaks on BOTH days (no hot beverages upon arrival, bottled water is available at your table)
- Welcome Gift & Lanyard
- MBS Carpark Coupon if you're driving (ask at our Welcome Desk)
- Digital Goodie Bag
- Event CrowdCompass app access: Connect and message with all participants from both in-person & virtual, browse agenda, speakers, sponsors, ask questions, participate in flash polls, in-app challenges, etc.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi at the venue
- Access to online materials' repository after the event (including recordings)
- We will claim the 16 PMI-PDUs for you based on actual attendance (subject to eligibility)
- * ADDITIONAL ADVANCE PURCHASE OFFER: 10% discount for next year's physical Symposium if you register with Early Bird rate (offer applicable only for individual registrations, max. value 40 SGD)
REGISTRATION IS BY SPECIFIC ZONES - EACH ZONE HAS A MANDATED (newly less restrictive) 100 PAX LIMIT - No mingling with other zones - Scroll for instructions - Chapter Members remember to log in
8.20 - 8.50 am
MORE TIME TO CHAT WITH PEOPLE
8.00 - 8.30 am
RELAX BEFORE THE EVENT
Closed for booking for crowd management and to equalise Zone B capacity. Join us anyway. Simply book zone B. Some speakers will be there.
SETTLE IN WITHOUT RUSHING
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS / EXPLANATIONS / DISCLAIMERS
PMI Singapore Chapter Members: please remember to log in first to benefit from your best member rate. New members or those who re-join us - please note that it will take a workday or two for the system to create/re-activate your user ID. Please contact Kong Phui to activate your user login ahead of time if need be - especially when a promotion is expiring - and indicate your commitment so that we can honour the rate that was current at the time of your email.
Other discount categories (only PMI, only NTUC, both PMI&NTUC): During the registration process, if applicable, please select ONLY ONE option that best describes the discount you're eligible for (if any). Do note that we verify all discounted purchases and will contact you to pay the difference if you were not entitled to the selected discount. Only one discount category applies per registration. Thank you.
Discount for Corporate or Group bookings: if your organisation has more staff interested to attend the Symposium (even if they are PMI members), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a group registration discount. We can invoice groups.
Disclaimers: ~ Reminder that in-person attendance is only for eligible fully vaccinated individuals: refer to our Health&Safety page - delegates will be turned away at the venue door if not eligible ~ Registration is final and non-refundable - with exceptions listed on the Health&Safety page. For flexibility, we will allow name transfer if you find someone eligible to take over your registration. Reselling tickets at a price higher than what your cost was is prohibited and this organisation is not going to be a party in any related disputes. ~ By registering to this event, you give permission to PMI Singapore Chapter to contact you with relevant Symposium communications. You will also be included in future communications from our Chapter, from which it is easy to unsubscribe by following instructions at the bottom of future mailers. ~ Photos and videos may be taken during the event for publicity and marketing purposes. ~ Contact: Symposium2021@pmi.org.sg ~
Welcome to this region's most sought after PM learning & networking opportunity.
Proudly brought to you by
UTAP is a training benefit for NTUC members to defray their cost of training. This benefit is to encourage more NTUC members to go for skills upgrading.
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support, capped at $250 each year (or up to 500$ for 40+ year olds), for courses supported by UTAP, including this Symposium.
Those who have their membership valid during the Symposium can submit their application after actually attending.
T&Cs apply. Click on UTAP logo for more information.
Bottom of their website has the current FAQs and a Guide to download.
Also Non-Singaporeans can apply to become a member of NTUC.
Sign up on their website to receive many additional benefits as listed.
A big THANK YOU to those who already signed up - you can apply for the UTAP Funding after the Symposium as well, if eligible as per their T&Cs. Remember to ensure your NTUC membership is valid during the event.