SUPER EARLY BIRD
extended till Monday, 4 Oct 2021 (3 pm SGT)
We want you to enjoy the best rate possible!
ADDITIONAL LAUNCH OFFER: get a 10% discount for next year's Symposium if you register for in-person with Super Early Bird
We welcome all professionals, you don't have to be a PMI Member to participate.
However, as always, the most worthwhile discount is available to our PMI Singapore Chapter Members.
Join today: pmi.org/membership/join
Anyone can join PMI as per their T&Cs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER FOR IN-PERSON
- This event is only for fully vaccinated adults as reflected in one's own TraceTogether app. For avoidance of doubt, this means that individuals will have received the full regimen of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnatry, Moderna or WHO EUL vaccines, with an additional two weeks for the vaccine to be fully effective.
- For practical & safety reasons, we will not be accepting pre-event tests (PET) or anything else.
- Delegates must reside in Singapore and not be on a "Controlled Itinerary" or such.
- Everyone's health and safety is our top priority. This event is organised in accordance with prevailing Safe Management Measures (SMM).
- By registering for this in-person event, you agree to be responsible for strictly adhering to prevailing SMM and to all stipulations as described on our HEALTH & SAFETY page. Let's keep each other safe!
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH YOUR IN-PERSON REGISTRATION
- In-person attendance to this 2-day Symposium at Marina Bay Sands Singapore (MBS) - refer to VENUE page
- Choice of preferred sitting zone with specific arrival time (subject to availability) - make sure your friends book into the same zone if you want to go together
- Catered F&B: Lunch and two Tea Breaks on BOTH days
- Welcome Gift & Lanyard
- Digital Goodie Bag
- Event app access: Connect and message with all participants from both in-person & virtual, browse agenda, speakers, sponsors, ask questions, participate in flash polls, in-app challenges, etc.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi at the venue
- Access to online materials' repository after the event (including recordings)
- We will claim the 16 PMI-PDUs for you based on actual attendance (subject to eligibility)
- LAUNCH OFFER: 10% discount coupon for next year's Symposium if you register with Super Early Bird rate
(offer not applicable to group / corporate registrations)
REGISTRATION IS BY SPECIFIC ZONES - EACH ZONE HAS A 50 PAX LIMIT - Mingling with other zones is not allowed - Scroll for instructions - Chapter Members remember to log in
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS / EXPLANATIONS / DISCLAIMERS
PMI Singapore Chapter Members: please remember to log in first to benefit from your best member rate. New members or those who re-join us - please note that it will take a workday or two for the system to create/re-activate your user ID. Please contact Kong Phui to activate your user ahead of time if need be.
Other discount categories (only PMI, only NTUC, both PMI&NTUC): During the registration process, if applicable, please select ONLY ONE option that best describes the discount you're eligible for (if any). Do note that we verify all discounted purchases and will contact you to pay the difference if you were not entitled to the selected discount. Only one discount category applies per registration. Thank you.
Discount for Corporate or Group bookings: if your organisation has more staff interested to attend the Symposium (even if they are PMI members), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a group registration discount. We can invoice.
Disclaimers: ~ Reminder that in-person attendance is only for eligible fully vaccinated individuals: refer to our Health&Safety page - delegates will be turned away at the venue door if not eligible ~ Registration is final and non-refundable. For flexibility, we will allow name transfer if you find someone eligible to take over your registration. Reselling tickets at a price higher than what your cost was is prohibited and this organisation is not going to be a party in any related disputes. ~ By registering to this event, you give permission to PMI Singapore Chapter to contact you with relevant Symposium communications. You will also be included in future communications from our Chapter, from which it is easy to unsubscribe by following instructions at the bottom of future mailers. ~ Photos and videos may be taken during the event for publicity and marketing purposes. ~ Contact: Symposium2021@pmi.org.sg ~
Welcome to this region's most sought after PM networking opportunity. Proudly brought to you by