REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR VIRTUAL
We welcome all professionals, you don't have to be a PMI Member to participate.
However, as always, the most worthwhile discount is available to our PMI Singapore Chapter Members.
Join today: pmi.org/membership/join
Anyone can join PMI as per their T&Cs.
Not yet an NTUC member?
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH YOUR VIRTUAL REGISTRATION
- Participation in this 2-day event from anywhere in the world via an online platform - a curated live virtual experience simultaneous to the in-person Symposium event (live-streaming from Marina Bay Sands Singapore included)
- Networking via video on REMO (same as successfully used last year)
- Digital Goodie Bag
- Event app access: Connect and message with all participants from both in-person & virtual, browse agenda, speakers, sponsors, ask questions, participate in flash polls, in-app challenges, etc.
- Access to online materials' repository after the event (including recordings)
- We will claim the 16 PMI-PDUs for you based on actual attendance (subject to eligibility)
- In this interactive virtual format you will receive the same quality instruction, earn the same number of PDUs and achieve the same learning outcomes as you would through the in-person programme – without having to leave the comfort of your home. We are in GMT+8 and you can watch the presentation recordings later if more suitable.
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS / EXPLANATIONS / DISCLAIMERS
PMI Singapore Chapter Members: please remember to log in first to benefit from your best member rate. New members or those who re-join us - please note that it will take a workday or two for the system to create/re-activate your user ID. Please contact Kong Phui to activate your user login ahead of time if need be - especially when a promotion is expiring - and indicate your commitment so that we can honour the rate that was current at the time of your email.
Other discount categories (only PMI, only NTUC, both PMI&NTUC): During the registration process, if applicable, please select ONLY ONE option that best describes the discount you're eligible for (if any). Do note that we verify all discounted purchases and will contact you to pay the difference if you were not entitled to the selected discount. Only one discount category applies per registration. Thank you.
Discount for Corporate or Group bookings: if your organisation has more staff interested to attend the Symposium (even if they are PMI members), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a group registration discount. We can invoice groups.
Upgrade to in-person: Please contact us if you would like to swap your virtual attendance to in-person (if eligible & subject to availability, fees apply)
Disclaimers: ~ Registration is final and non-refundable. For flexibility, we will allow name transfer if you find someone eligible to take over your registration. Reselling tickets at a price higher than what your cost was is prohibited and this organisation is not going to be a party in any related disputes. ~ By registering to this event, you give permission to PMI Singapore Chapter to contact you with relevant Symposium communications. You will also be included in future communications from our Chapter, from which it is easy to unsubscribe by following instructions at the bottom of future mailers. ~ Photos and videos may be taken during the event for publicity and marketing purposes. ~ Contact: Symposium2021@pmi.org.sg ~
Welcome to this region's most sought after PM learning & networking opportunity.
Proudly brought to you by
UTAP is a training benefit for NTUC members to defray their cost of training. This benefit is to encourage more NTUC members to go for skills upgrading.
NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support, capped at $250 each year (or up to 500$ for 40+ year olds), for courses supported by UTAP, including this Symposium.
Those who have their membership valid during the Symposium can submit their application after actually attending.
T&Cs apply. Click on UTAP logo for more information.
Bottom of their website has the current FAQs and a Guide to download.
Also Non-Singaporeans can apply to become a member of NTUC.
Sign up on their website to receive many additional benefits as listed.
A big THANK YOU to those who already signed up - you can apply for the UTAP Funding after the Symposium as well, if eligible as per their T&Cs. Remember to ensure your NTUC membership is valid during the event.