We are going hybrid again this year
Registration is needed (no walk-ins)
Priority registration for Chapter Members begins on 7 September 2022 and 14 September 2022 to all.
In-person event is for fully vaccinated individuals at Marina Bay Sands Singapore (SG SafeEvent & SG Clean certified) and will be catered.
We also offer a simultaneous virtual experience to include everyone who wants to learn with us via an interactive VC platform.
Note about virtual component: in this interactive virtual format you will receive the same quality instruction, earn the same number of PDUs and achieve the same learning outcomes as you would through the in-person programme – without having to leave the comfort of your home. Materials will be provided electronically.
Singapore has been transforming itself from a traditional trading post to the global capital of human talent. This island nation is home to many multinational companies who aspire to establish a presence in Asia - the center of global economic activity this century.
It is in this city-state where you will truly experience multiple cultures at an arms' length, day to day. Go to any of its hawker centers and your senses will be awakened - the aroma of dishes, the clunking of the wok against the stove, the rainbow of colors - these all blend together into a spicy, sweet, and sour rojak mixture 24/7.
Its dynamic community and proactive governance has catapulted Singapore into a manicured society purposely architectured to embrace the future. Singapore is the petri dish to many innovations and technologies powering the engine of industries around the world today.
Singapore cusps together the colorful past and the exciting future into a living tableau. Come on over. Define what Singapore is to you. Meet your fellow PM Professionals. And then tell the world about it.
After a successful hybrid experience in 2021, we once again return to our participants' favourite Marina Bay Sands (MBS) - Expo and Convention Center, Singapore. This is a Certified SG SafeEvent venue by SACEOS. The complex is an iconic architectural monument to grace the Singapore skyline. This venue is conveniently located at the heart of the city with easy access.
Click here for directions and venue information on their website.
About REMO.co virtual conference platform
We can't wait to welcome you into this immersive virtual space that empowers participants to communicate, connect, and collaborate with each other.
When you enter the Symposium space on Remo, you will see a map view full of interactive tables. Each table (room) hosts a video chat for its occupants, and you can pop in and out of conversations with ease to network at your own pace.
We have utilised it for the past 2 years, because this “remote” feels natural.
For maximum engagement:
- Presenter will be screen sharing the slides and will engage with you.
- You don't need to wait till the end to ask your questions - post them live in the event app (we won't be using the Q&A tab as we are merging with onsite audience)
- Chat allows you to mingle with your table mates in real-time during the presentation - the presenter won't hush you.
For freedom to network:
- Finally, a virtual conference that doesn’t sacrifice the networking experience.
- You can interact in real-time just by joining a table (room) - let's turn that video on. Chat is also there.
- Table-hop at your own pace and leisure, just like in a big ball room, and probably without a face mask.
- When in presentation mode, you can still text chat with your table mates on the side.
For an authentic, human experience:
- Real-time, face-to-face interaction makes virtual networking feel natural and fun.
- High-quality video and audio help you build real relationships in real-time.
- Share your customisable business card for easier follow ups.
- See for yourself! Simple tutorial on how to use it: https://youtu.be/P01JxUBNU2Y
- Their concept introduction video: https://youtu.be/AvfjiukhgnE
- Click here for gear/system test compatibility
In this interactive virtual format you will receive the same quality instruction, earn the same number of PDUs and achieve the same learning outcomes as you would through the in-person programme – without having to leave the safety of your home. On demand materials repository will be provided electronically after the event.
We are in GMT+8. Join us from anywhere.