Project of the Year Award honours Project teams for their successful completion of Singapore executed projects under the broad category of Business & Information system and Engineering & Construction. With overwhelming responses and support from Government agencies, Market leaders, Corporates, this program was launched in 2014 to showcase outstanding projects. POY award program nominations will be reviewed by a group of Expert Panel which includes CIOs, Professors, Senior Vice-Presidents, Corporate Directors, EDB director, and other senior executives from the corporate world and Institutions.
Following the grand success of POY awards for last 3 years, Singapore Project Management Institute (SPMI) will be launching their 4th POY 2017-18 award program in Aug 2017.
In last POY award program, successful Nominations were obtained from Government agencies (LTA, JTC) as well as various industrial segments such as Information Technology, Banking, Healthcare, Stock- Exchange, Logistics, Airport, EPC companies, Government Owned consultancy, International consultancies, Energy & Chemicals, Rail Transportation infrastructure, Marine and offshore engineering firms. We encourage all interested companies to take part in this survey. Do visit POY 2016-17 awards web-page http://pmi.org.sg/poy2016 to find more details about this program.
- One of the most prestigious awards for Project Management Professionals and organizations in Singapore to get recognized and rewarded for their outstanding projects.
- A platform for organizations to showcase their capabilities and achievements, and learn from other organizations.
- Organizations have the chance to raise the awareness of their projects and the PM profession among their senior executives.
- Winners of SPMI POY get the opportunity to compete for prestigious global PMI awards. Thus, raising the recognition also at the global level.
- SPMI POY winners will be recognized in SPMI publications, website, and during the SPMI Regional Symposium.
- This survey is optional and will be kept confidential within SPMI POY committee.
- SPMI POY committee will guide through this program and nomination process to those interested companies who completes this survey.
- Expected time to complete this Survey, less than 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, please feel free to write to us for any clarification related to POY at email@example.com (or) contact directly POY award program leader, Mr Harihara, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please click on below Survey link:
| Warm regards,
|SPMI POY Award Organizing Committee
| Proudly Supported & in Association with