The funding period shall commence from 1 Mar 2017 – 31 Mar 2017.
- PMI Singapore Regional Symposium 2017, 16 - 17 March 2017
- One Day Symposium Theme Based Workshop, 18 March 2017
Under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme), NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support, capped at $250 each year when sign up for courses supported under UTAP. This excludes miscellaneous fees such as GST, administrative fee etc.
Members can submit the UTAP application via the website, http://skillsupgrade.ntuc.org.sg.
Please note that members are required to fulfill the following conditions to be eligible for UTAP reimbursement:
- Paid-up union membership before course commencement, throughout whole course duration and at the point of claim.
- Course by training provider must be supported under UTAP, and training must commence within supported period.
- Course must not be funded through company sponsorship or other types of funding.
- Unfunded course fee must be S$20.00 and above.
- Member must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and sat for all prescribed examination(s), if any.
- UTAP application must be submitted within 6 months after course end.
Should participants have queries on UTAP, they can email to UTAP@e2i.com.sg or call NTUC Membership Hotline at 6213-8008.
Back to Symposium Page