MENTORING PROGRAM – Calling Mentors & Mentees for Batch #3
~ Accelerate your career progression in project management ~
First-come-first-served for PMI Singapore Chapter Members*
Mentor & Mentee Candidates - submit your application via VRMS
(Registration will close when we reach capacity or on 28 August 2020)
We are pleased to announce that our Mentoring Programme is accepting Mentor and Mentee applications for Batch #3 under these VRMS opportunities: Mentors #28594 / Mentees #28595. This is the last batch the year, next one will start only around February 2021.
All accepted candidates will meet during the Virtual Kick-Off event at 7pm on 31 August 2020 for the Mentor-Mentee Pairing Exercise.
After Pairing, the mentoring sessions will be from September 2020 – March 2021, with a Half-Way Review in December 2020. More details will be provided to participants.
Mentoring is a two-way street. You get what you put in.
This is a great opportunity to grow together as a mentor-mentee pair, for networking and earning PDUs at the same time. And it is free for all PMI Singapore Chapter members!
Submit your application via the PMI Volunteering Portal (VRMS). In case of questions or if the opportunity reached capacity - contact email@example.com
* Additional notes:
- PMI Singapore Chapter membership is required;
- PMI-PMP (or higher) Certification Holders are preferred in order to maximise learning outcomes;
- Be available for Virtual Kick-Off event on 31 August 2020 evening for the Mentor-Mentee Pairing Exercise;
- This programme is a benefit of our Chapter membership and comes at no additional cost to our members;
- Non-Chapter-Members can still join PMI Singapore Chapter and subsequently apply for this program if eligible;
- Next (4th) batch will start around February 2021;
- Questions or you're interested even if we reached capacity? membership [±] pmi.org.sg
|Event Date||31-08-2020 7:00 pm|
|Event End Date||31-08-2020 9:00 pm|
|Cut off date||28-08-2020 11:55 pm|