Five reasons why you should not miss this special event…
For the first time, a unique seminar brought to you by SPMI exclusively featuring 2 top
rated speakers. It is designed to leave you with simple yet powerful actions that will
help you achieve phenomenal results.
Obtain 8 PDUs learning in a 5 star hotel setting at unbeatable pricing.
Seating capacity is limited so register soonest!
Leadership is a state of mind – the attitude we display. All of us can show the right, inspiring and empowering attitude, with a little guidance and self-discovery.
If you do not want to settle for the ordinary but seek outstanding results, experience this seminar to learn how you too can be counted among the best. Gain essential skills to lead, inspire and influence positively and transform your personal and professional life.
Benefit from two world-class speakers who will reveal breakthrough techniques that will enable you to lead projects successfully. This is also a powerful opportunity to connect with other executives and project managers and expand your professional network.
Influence 247 – Win People Over is a highly results-oriented programme, based on the author’s book “Win People Over - 75 Simple and Powerful Ways to Influence Anyone”. Leaders, managers and executives learn the art of influencing their teams to increase employee engagement, and transform their performance at work.
The Breakthrough Thinker - Minimum Effort, Maximum Results is a programme based on the path breaking book F.C.U.K Your Way To Success. This has inspired people to evolve breakthrough solutions to the challenges they face. This is most relevant to people who want to get more results with less effort.
- Maximum Value: 2 powerful programmes in a 1 day seminar
- Learn from thought leaders: Benefit from 2 entrepreneurial leaders with global experience helping organisations across diverse industries
- Highly practical: Takeaway practical actions that you can immediately apply and gain results from.
Featured in Singapore Business Review’s Ten Influential Professional Speakers in Singapore, Karen Leong is highly regarded for her transformational programmes. She has helped many organisations with change management initiatives to achieve sustainable results. Her Influence 247 strategies provide powerful, practical solutions to win people over, a much needed skill for success and fulfilment. Karen is the author of the book Win People Over – 75 Simple and Powerful Ways to Influence Anyone; and the contributing author of the book 88 Essential Secrets for Achieving Greater Success at Work. Karen is also regularly featured as an influence expert in the media.
Mukul Deva is a successful entrepreneur, an international “best selling” author and much sought after keynote speaker. A certified coach from Henley Business School, University of Reading (U.K.), he coaches director-level leaders and has served as a Mentor with UNITAR Afghanistan Fellowship. He is also a skilled facilitator in Change Management, Belbin Team Roles, Conflict Management, Negotiations, Creativity, Innovation, Cross Culture, Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Management. He has lived and worked with global teams.
- Employ breakthrough thinking to eliminate blocks on productivity and increase success in your projects
- Learn to think with clarity, listen for potential, speak with intent and act with purpose to manage your stakeholders
- Master the framework that intuitive influencers use to win people over effortlessly
- 8 PDUs for a full day seminar
Who Should Attend
- Project/Program/Portfolio Managers and Project Sponsors
- Project/Senior level management, executives and professionals responsible for projects
- Project resources who are aspiring to become Project Leaders.
- Business Professionals seeking to enhance their communication and project management skills
Date: Friday October 2nd 2015
SPMI members: 318 SGD
Special Book Resource Package:
Gain exceptional value with a resource package of two fantastic books. Worth SGD 43.10 these will be available for you at a highly discounted price of SGD 30 only with super early bird registration:
Super Early Bird registration:
*Contact us for group booking as space is limited