We need you!
Are you interested in industry trends, innovation, best practices & future trajectory in Project, Program & Portfolio Management and Leadership? Would you like to share your passion, experience and insights through thought-provoking stories and discussion?
We are seeking a group of speakers who will help shape the Symposium 2022 agenda around the theme of
Towards Green Transformation in Project Management
The environment is evolving alongside changing climates, regulatory requirements, and stakeholder concerns. PMI Singapore Chapter 17th Regional Project Management Symposium explores challenges surrounding organisation sustainability, incorporating sustainability considerations in project management practices and provides a platform to discuss how we can optimise stakeholder engagement in the ESG (environmental, social, and governance) process as they are vital in helping to drive efforts towards more sustainable operations, managing risk, capital, and talent.
Why Share Your Voice
- Take the stage at a noteworthy event that brings 500+ PM Professionals together in a hybrid setting
- Enjoy a rewarding experience of adding value and connecting with your audience
- Inspire the community with something you are passionate about
- Influence the way people work and interact
- Shine your personal brand and network
- Keep your pulse on the industry
- Project / Program / Portfolio / Risk / Change Management Practitioners
- Leadership and Customer Engagement Professionals
- Any level of experience ranging from Associates to C-suite Executives from both Public and Private Sectors
- Your Presentation: 45 mins (including Q&A)
- 24-25 November 2022 (2 Full Days)
- Hybrid: Live Virtual or In-person at Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Singapore
- Previous 16th Edition Speakers and Topics are HERE
- Special discount on best available rate at MBS Hotel
(Please be aware that Speaker Engagement is on voluntary basis and this Chapter does not cover travel / accommodation expenses.)
Sponsorships also available, email Symposium.Sponsors@pmi.org.sg to get started.
Project Management Institute (PMI) is the world's leading association for those who consider project, program or portfolio management their profession. PMI Singapore Chapter was chartered in 2002 and currently brings over 2000 members together. The Community is actively engaged in helping each other advance their careers; professional development by way of training, webinars & conferences; outreach programs; social and networking events; volunteering; and organising annual mega events like Project of the Year Awards & this Symposium. To know more, please explore our website.