We need you!
Are you interested in industry trends, innovation, best practices & future trajectory in Project, Program & Portfolio Management and Leadership? Would you like to share your passion, experience and insights through thought-provoking stories and discussion?
We are seeking the second group of speakers who will help shape the 2020 agenda around the theme of “Adaptive Mindset Leadership: Bringing PM into a new decade.”
Why Share Your Voice
- Take the stage at a noteworthy event that brings 600+ PM Professionals together
- Enjoy a rewarding experience of adding value and connecting with your audience
- Inspire the community with something you are passionate about
- Influence the way people work and interact
- Shine your personal brand and network
- Keep your pulse on the industry
- Project / Program / Portfolio / Risk / Change Management Practitioners
- Leadership and Customer Engagement Professionals
- Any level of experience ranging from Associates to C-suite Executives from both Public and Private Sectors
- Your Presentation: 45-60 mins (including Q&A)
- 20-21 February 2020 (2 Full Days)
- Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Singapore
- Previous 14th Edition Speakers and Topics are HERE
- Special 15% discount on best available rate at MBS Hotel
(Please be aware that Speaker Engagement is on voluntary basis and this Chapter does not cover travel/accommodation expenses.)
Project Management Institute (PMI) is the world's leading association for those who consider project, program or portfolio management their profession. PMI Singapore Chapter was chartered in 2002 and currently brings over 2000 members together. The Community is actively engaged in helping each other advance their careers; professional development by way of training, webinars & conferences; outreach programs; social and networking events; volunteering; and organising annual mega events like Project of the Year Awards & this Symposium. To know more, please explore our website.