Click here to download in PDF
Newsletter #3, 27-Nov-2019, SPMI-POY2019-20 Awards Step-by-Step.
Sent by: Mr. Hari Hara, POY Awards Chair & VP of PMI Singapore Chapter
GET READY FOR THE PoY AWARD CHALLENGE
FOR THE 6TH YEAR RUNNING
You spoke - we listened!
Happy to announce an extension to the nomination submission period
until 22 Jan 2020
We are proud to bring industry leaders together as we celebrate project management in Singapore. PMI Singapore Chapter (SPMI) PoY Awards are the highest recognition for excellence and superior performance in Project Management here. We run this in association with the Economic Development Board (EDB) and NTUC U Associates.
SPMI PoY Award Categories are:
1) Business & Information Systems and 2) Engineering & Construction
Note: All “Made in Singapore” projects are eligible for submission regardless of their size or type of industry in any award categories.
Why Could This Interest You?
First of all, we would like to highlight that submissions are free of charge and that PMI affiliation/membership is not required.
There are many reasons why you or your organisation should submit your best project(s) by the 22 January 2020 deadline:
- Exposure and recognition of the project(s) and organisation, both within your organisation and externally;
- PMI Singapore Chapter is a respected professional not-for-profit organisation chartered under Project Management Institute (PMI) - world's leading association for those who consider project, program or portfolio management their profession - since 2001.
- Publicity and coverage of the event possibly by PMI Singapore Chapter Newsletters, local media, social media and/or PMI Global Newsletter;
- Opportunity for your nominated project to attempt at the Global PMI Project Excellence Award (if desired);
- Contribution to advancing the Project Management profession in Singapore;
- Broad networking chances with C-level Executives;
- Looks good on your resume! Take your career to the next level;
- A free pass to the Awards Gala Event for all those companies who submit nomination(s);
- A great way to celebrate project success not only for your company, but for you too!
We genuinely encourage all project management practitioners and leaders across industries to come forward and participate in our prestigious 6th SPMI Project of the Year Awards (PoY 2019-20).
How to go about this?
Submit your initial (non-binding) interest to PMI Singapore Chapter's PoY 2019-20 Awards Committee by clicking on the icon below so they can walk you through this:
Expression of interest - www.surveymonkey.com/r/YWFQCXL
(Act now, non-extendable nomination deadline will soon be around the corner: 22 January 2020)
Identify your company's distinguished / best project(s) that match the predefined categories and meet the project eligibility criteria
Download the Nomination Form from your category and start the preparation. Whenever in doubt, simply check with the PoY Committee via email@example.com
Review the Evaluation Process and your Nomination documents together with your management team as well as with your customer to obtain approval
Submit your Nomination document(s) to the PoY Awards Nomination Committee via firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 January 2020. Voilà!
What happens after that?
- Evaluation Panel will review the nominations and shortlist to the Judges Panel;
- Shortlisted Nomination Companies will be invited to present to the PoY Panel;
- Judges Panel will make their selection of
- 1st Runner-ups
- 2nd Runner-ups
- and Special Award recognition (if any);
- All Nomination Companies will receive a token of appreciation certificates / plaque. Finalists will receive a Merit Award & certificates at the Awards Gala ceremony in presence of a Guest of Honour (TBA). More on this celebratory event later.
Our Platinum Sponsor of PoY 2019-20 Awards
For a summary / brochure-like material you could use to bring this rewarding opportunity to your management team, please refer to the Launch Newsletter on our website.
For any clarification or guidance, please reply to this message directly (email@example.com)
Mr Hari Hara, MBA, MSc, PMP
Vice President & Project of the Year (PoY) Awards Chairman since 2016
PMI Singapore Chapter (SPMI)
PS. Interested in spreading the word about your company? We still have some Sponsorship availability, please approach Mr Hari Hara to begin your conversation (Hariiyer10@pmi.org.sg) and visit the dedicated website: pmi.org.sg/sponsorship-poy-2019
GET SOCIAL with PMI Singapore Chapter:
LinkedIn Page: linkedin.com/company/pmi-singapore-chapter
LinkedIn Group: linkedin.com/groups/1996550
Expand your LinkedIn PM network (available for connections): linkedin.com/in/SPMIofficial