Anna is a resilient Banker with track record of achievement in governance, risk management, compliance and service excellence gained from leading banks namely: Citibank, Standard-Chartered, ABN-AMRO, RBS, ANZ and OCBC.
Armed with multi-discipline education and collaborative style, Anna became seasoned in comprehension of complex issues while drawing insights for stakeholders’ engagement. She embraces "learning as a life-long journey," and harness competitive advantage from the following disciplines:
* MBA, Law, Psychology
* Operational Risk Management
* Governance, Risk & Compliance
* Project Management
From mix-racial background, Filipino-Chinese-Spanish, she’s a natural advocate of diversity. As sports enthusiast, she aims to lead as a coach with agility to score high!
In 2016, she volunteered with PMI-Global to share her Psychometrics skills. Her face became familiar when she endorsed PMI in a video-advertisement.
In May 2019, you elected her as Honorary Auditor and the Board designated her as Director of Governance & Policy. Always present during Board meeting except for one which coincided with her flight. During her tenure, she was instrumental in the following accomplishments:
1. Preparation of the First Internal Audit Report showcasing useful risk insights on the financial and qualitative status of PMI-SG.
2. Enforcement of Ethics & Dispute Resolution which echo PMI-Global due process for behavioral concerns.
3. Initiation Stage: Constitutional Review. She initiated a gap analysis and drafted the volunteers’ responsibilities useful in mobilizing the proposed constitutional review.
4. Compliance. She liaised with relevant organizations to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements.