Newsletter #2, Sent on 14 January 2021. Contact: Mr. Hari Hara, POY Awards Chair & President of PMI Singapore Chapter
Call for Nominations
7th Project of the Year Awards
We are proud to bring industry leaders together as we celebrate Project Management Excellence in Singapore.
PMI Singapore Chapter Project of the Year Awards honour project teams for their successful project completion in Singapore, in the following broad categories:
- Business & Information System;
- Engineering & Construction.
This program was launched in 2014 thanks to the overwhelming support from market leaders, corporates and project managers. Building on the success of PoY Awards over the past six years, Project Management Institute Singapore Chapter is proud to continue with the 7th edition. We invite all government agencies and corporates to showcase their exceptional projects.
Celebrating the Finalists of PMI Singapore Chapter (previous) 6th PoY 2019-20 Awards!
Winners were announced at the 6th PoY Awards Ceremony on 23 Dec 2020.
Why should this interest you
First of all, we would like to highlight that submissions are free of charge and that PMI affiliation is not required.
There are many reasons why you or your organisation should submit your best project(s) by the deadline:
- A prestigious award for project management professionals and organisations in Singapore to get recognised and rewarded for excellence and superior performance;
- Supported by Economic Development Board (EDB) and National Trades Union Congress (NTUC) U Associate;
- Exposure and recognition of the project(s) and organisation, both within your organisation and externally;
- PMI Singapore Chapter is a respected professional not-for-profit organisation chartered under Project Management Institute (PMI) - the world's leading association for those who consider project, program or portfolio management their profession.
- Publicity and coverage of the event possibly by PMI Singapore Chapter Newsletters, local media, social media and/or PMI Global Newsletter;
- Opportunity for your nominated project to attempt at the Global PMI Project Excellence Award (if desired);
- Contribution to advancing the Project Management profession in Singapore;
- Broad networking chances with C-level Executives;
- Looks good on your resume! Take your career to the next level;
- A great way to celebrate project success not only for your company, but for you too!
Let's get started
Submit your initial (non-binding) interest by scanning or clicking the QR code - we will then guide you through the nomination process and answer any questions you may have.
Get started now - express your interest - bit.ly/PoY7-SG
(Nomination deadline seems far, but time flies!)
How to go about it
Identify your company's best project(s) that match predefined categories & project value, and meet eligibility criteria
Download the Nomination Form for your category and get started with the preparation. Whenever in doubt, simply check with the PoY Committee via email@example.com
Review the Evaluation Process and your Nomination documents together with your management team as well as with your customer to obtain approval
Submit your Nomination document(s) to the PoY Awards Nomination Committee via firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. Et Voilà!
All project management practitioners and leaders across industries are genuinely encouraged to come forward to participate in our prestigious 7th PMI Singapore Chapter Project of the Year Awards (PoY 2020-21).
Please reply directly to this email (email@example.com) for any further clarification.