Newsletter #3, Sent on 3 March 2021. Contact: Mr. Hari Hara, POY Awards Chair & President of PMI Singapore Chapter
Final Call for Nominations (edit to update: deadline is 4 June 2021)
You need to be in it to win it!
PMI Singapore Chapter is proud to bring industry leaders together as we celebrate Project Management Excellence in Singapore.
Project of the Year Awards honour project teams for their successful project completion in Singapore, in the following broad categories:
- Business & Information System;
- Engineering & Construction.
We know from previous participants that this helped build team motivation and enhance morale. With less projects being completed over the past year, nominating your finished project is highly recommended.
>> Let us help you get started with the simple nomination process. You will get to re-analyse valuable lessons learnt and showcase your success to the world. At no cost.
>> All you need to do first is CLICK HERE to connect with our Team. You still have time to complete the nomination process from scratch.
>> It is not too late to get started.
This program was launched in 2014 thanks to the overwhelming support from market leaders, corporates and project managers. Building on the success of PoY Awards over the past six years, Project Management Institute Singapore Chapter is proud to continue with the 7th edition.
We invite all government agencies and corporates to showcase their exceptional projects.
Why should this interest you
First of all, we would like to highlight that submissions are free of charge and that PMI affiliation is not required.
There are many reasons why you or your organisation should submit your best project(s) by the final 30 April 2021 deadline:
- A prestigious award for project management professionals and organisations in Singapore to get recognised and rewarded for excellence and superior performance.
- Recognition in the PoY Awards gives a chance of additional boost to your competitiveness;
- Supported by:
- Economic Development Board (EDB);
- National Trades Union Congress (NTUC) U Associate;
- Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Exposure and recognition of the project(s) and organisation, both within your organisation and externally;
- PMI Singapore Chapter is a respected professional not-for-profit organisation chartered under Project Management Institute (PMI) - the world's leading association for those who consider project, program or portfolio management their profession.
- Publicity and coverage of the event possibly by PMI Singapore Chapter Newsletters, local media, social media and/or PMI Global Newsletter;
- Opportunity for your nominated project to attempt at the Global PMI Project Excellence Award (if desired);
- Contribution to advancing the Project Management profession in Singapore;
- Broad networking chances with C-level Executives;
- Looks good on your resume! Take your career to the next level;
- A great way to celebrate project success not only for your company, but for you too!
Let's get started
Submit your initial (non-binding) interest by scanning or clicking the QR code - we will then guide you through the nomination process and answer any questions you may have.
Get going now - express your interest - bit.ly/PoY7-SG
(Nomination deadline is just around the corner - time flies!)
How to go about it
Identify your company's best project(s) that match predefined categories & project value, and meet eligibility criteria
Download the Nomination Form for your category and get started with the preparation. Whenever in doubt, simply check with the PoY Committee via firstname.lastname@example.org
Review the Evaluation Process and your Nomination documents together with your management team as well as with your customer to obtain approval
Submit your Nomination document(s) to the PoY Awards Nomination Committee via email@example.com . Et Voilà!
All project management practitioners and leaders across industries are genuinely encouraged to come forward to take part in our prestigious 7th PMI Singapore Chapter Project of the Year Awards (PoY 2020-21).
The decision to extend the deadline was driven by how fast this year is racing and we know everyone was very busy getting a head start work-wise. This is the final call.
You could make 2021 a memorable one if you participate! Give your project a chance to earn a prestigious recognition.
Please reply directly to this email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any further clarification.