Resilient Banker passionate towards the integrated capabilities of governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) and service quality. Parallel to my progressive career in banking industry, I became a dedicated volunteer and servant leader of PMI SG Chapter with 100% attendance in all Executive Committee Meetings.
Since you elected me in May 2019 as Internal Auditor, I have been the Chapter Members’ conscience and accomplished the following:
• Identification of gaps in operational risk management
• Raise awareness of the 3-lines of defence
• Value-add perspectives in building the right culture
In April 2020, you voted for me as Executive Committee member and I revitalized the role of Governance and Policy through the following:
• Authored the first “Governance Risk Management and Policy”
• Mediate on behavioural concerns
• Initiated the Financial Reporting template to track budget, actual and variance
• Spearheaded the review of PMI SG Chapter Constitution and Bylaws by collaborating with 3 members who served as independent advisors in proposing the amendments in order to comply with governmental regulations and PMI Global standards.
Despite the demands of full-time job and pandemic constraints, I provided leadership insights drawn from my multi-disciplinary education:
• B.Sc. Psychology
• Post Graduate Specialist in Operational Risk Management
In parallel, I capitalized on my technical competencies shaped by the following certifications:
• Certified Scrum Master CSM®
• Certified Product Owner CSPO®
From mix-racial background, I am a natural advocate of diversity and inclusion and I would like us to connect towards the advancement of proper governance in #project economy.
LinkedIn: Anna Marie Caber