Networking is not just exchanging the Business cards rather an opportunity to exchange Ideas, understand the threats and explore the new collaboration opportunities.
Join us at this session hosted by SPMI Board to give an opportunity for members to network with fellow Project Managers from various industries, exchange business cards and get to know about one another.
- Networking is great for sharing ideas and knowledge.
- It’s natural that networking may result in opportunities.
- New connections. If you have made an impression, you will likely get a referral.
- By regularly networking, and pushing yourself to talk to people you don’t know, it will help increase your confidence.
- Being visible and getting noticed is a big benefit of networking. By regularly attending business and social events, people will begin to recognise you.
Date: Friday, 23 February 2018
Time: 7.00pm - 9.00 pm
Venue: NTUC Club @ Union Square | 2 Havelock Road | Havelock II, #02-04/05/06/07 | Singapore 059763
SPMI Member: SGD 40*
Fees: (includes soft drinks/ juices & Tea Reception)
Early Bird Discount, off SGD 10, till 20 Feb 2018.
* SPMI Members, please be reminded to log-in prior registration to avail members' rate.
Registration is mandatory as seating capacity is limited. Register early to avoid disappointment.
|Event Date||02-03-2018 7:00 pm|
|Event End Date||02-03-2018 9:00 pm|
|Cut off date||01-03-2018 10:00 am|
|Location||NTUC Club @ Union Square|