Please join us for a 2-hour seminar covering the most crucial elements of Technopreneurship. The strategy of a technopreneur must be transformed into tactically viable projects for implementation with the right processes to be executed by the right people, and equip them with the right tools/technologies for total productivity and optimization of resources (money, method, manpower, material, minute).
The 2-hour seminar will focus on the 6As of Technopreneurship:
- Awareness - understand the difference between intrapeneur, entrepreneur and technopreneur
- Alignment - technopreneur is a person; technopreneurship is a process to nurture the innovative spirit of an employee who is teachable and can be further developed
- Action - management for effective integration of people, process and tools; leadership for effective execution by converting strategy into projects for successful implementation; technopreneurship for effective innovation by challenging the norm and to transform expensive and sophisticated products/services/solutions into simple and affordable ones
- Adoption - in the era of the VUCA and 4th industrial revolution, routine work will be replaced by digital work and automation for higher productivity; to stay employable everyone has to adopt a lifelong learning attitude to be accountable for improving and advancing the competency level to cope with the impact of globalization caused by the advent of new technology life cycle
- Assurance - continuous improvements is no longer an option; lean six sigma, reverse innovation, disruptive innovation are all good concepts until it is implementable; the ultimate key performance indicators are universal, i.e. cost, quality, speed, flexibility, delivery promise
- Anticipation - risk is an uncertain event and unavoidable; risk can be transform from threats into opportunities; nevertheless risk response action plan must be planned in advanced to cater for any unforeseen circumstances because technology can become obsolete overnight.