PMI Singapore Regional Symposium 2019, 28-29 March 2019
Under UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme), NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support, capped at $250 each year when sign up for courses supported under UTAP. This excludes miscellaneous fees such as GST, administrative fee etc.
What is UTAP?
UTAP is a training benefit for NTUC members to defray their cost of training. This benefit is to encourage more NTUC members to go for skills upgrading.
NTUC members enjoy 50% *unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses supported under UTAP.
Who can apply?
All NTUC members can apply for UTAP. However, the following criteria must be met to be eligible for UTAP:
- Paid-up NTUC membership before course commenced, throughout whole course duration and at the point of claim
- Course by training provider must be supported under UTAP, and training must commence within the supported period
- Course must not be fully funded through company sponsorship or other types of funding
- *Unfunded course fee must be S$20 and above
- You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and sat for all prescribed examination(s), if any
- UTAP application must be submitted within 6 months after course completion
*Unfunded course fee refers to the balance course fee payable after applicable government subsidy. This excludes GST, registration fees, misc. fees etc.
Back to Symposium Page