We understand that NTUC LearningHub is expecting a surge in training as people prepare by upskilling themselves for new skills / job positions. As some of you may be looking for training opportunities, we are collaborating with NTUC LearningHub to recruit Associate Trainers (freelance) from our members.
NTUC LearningHub has available Associate Trainer positions (freelance positions) in the following areas:
- Project Management
- PMP, CAPM, PMI-RMP, Project Management Fundamentals, PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner)
- Agile & Scrum (Agile & Scrum Fundamentals, PMI-ACP)
- Business Analysis (CBAP, PMI-PBA)
- Other ICT courses
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training
- Data Analytics using Excel / Power BI
- Emerging technologies such as RPA (UiPath), Blockchain
- Coding / App Development
- SkillsFuture Digital Workplace, etc
If you are interested, please visit www.ntuclearninghub.com/contact-us/gig-marketplace/ for more details on the Job description and pre-requisites. You can apply for these positions online, and your application will go directly to NTUC LearningHub.
Alternatively, if you wish to enquire for more information, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attention to Ms. Meke and Ms. Mizui.