Mentoring Program Kick-off (application via Volunteer Portal open till 9pm on 8 June)
Calling Mentors & Mentees for Batch #6
Accelerate your career progression in project management
First-come-first-served for PMI Singapore Chapter Members*
Mentor & Mentee Candidates - submit your application via PMI Volunteer Engagement Portal
(Registration will close when we reach capacity or at 9pm SGT on Thu, 8 June 2023)
We are pleased to announce that our Mentoring Programme is now accepting Mentor and Mentee applications for Batch #6 under these VEP opportunities:
Mentors #38928 / Mentees #38929
All accepted candidates will meet during the Virtual Kick-Off event at 7pm SGT on 14 June 2023 for the Mentor-Mentee Pairing Exercise.
After Pairing, the mentoring sessions will be from July 2023 – March 2024,
with a Half-Way Review group session in October 2023.
More details will be provided to participants.
Mentoring is a two-way street. You get what you put in.
- MENTORS: If you have the knowledge, insight and wisdom, and are willing to share by giving back to project management community to help younger generation PMs, then sign up as a Mentor. This tends to be an overlooked opportunity for experienced managers, so we encourage you to consider becoming one. Recommended PM experience to join: at least 5 years after obtaining your PMI certification.
- MENTEES: If you are eager and committed to learn, and would like to have a mentor to guide you in your career progression and improve your leadership & project management skills, then sign up as a Mentee. Recommended PM experience to join: after obtaining your PMI certification, although welcome to apply if you don't hold a PMI certification. Do mention in the application should you hold any non-PMI PM certifications.
This is a great opportunity to grow together as a mentor-mentee pair, for networking and earning PDUs at the same time.
And it is free for all PMI Singapore Chapter members!
Submit your application via the PMI Volunteering Portal. In case of questions or if the opportunity reached capacity - contact membership[at]pmi.org.sg
* Additional notes:
- PMI Singapore Chapter membership is required;
- PMI-PMP (or higher) Certification Holders are preferred in order to maximise learning outcomes - if you don't have that and are interested in this programme - please email us stating which certification you hold;
- Must attend Virtual Kick-Off / Pairing event on 14 June 2023 evening for the Mentor-Mentee Pairing Exercise;
- This programme is a benefit of PMI SG Chapter membership and comes at no additional cost to our members;
- Non-Chapter-Members can still join PMI Singapore Chapter and subsequently apply for this program if eligible;
- Next (7th) batch will start next year only;
- Questions? Interested, but are not an eligible certification holder? Did we reach capacity? Contact us: membership[at]pmi.org.sg
|14-06-2023 7:00 pm
|Event End Date
|14-06-2023 9:30 pm
|Cut off date
|08-06-2023 9:00 pm
|Complimentary for PMI SG Chapter Members