Final Call - Mentors & Mentees for Batch #4
Accelerate your career progression in project management
First-come-first-served for PMI Singapore Chapter Members*
Mentor & Mentee Candidates - submit your application via VRMS
(Registration will close when we reach capacity or latest on 14 April 2021)
We are pleased to announce that our Mentoring Programme is still accepting Mentor and Mentee applications for Batch #4 under these VRMS opportunities:
Mentors #30958 / Mentees #30904
All accepted candidates will meet during the Virtual Kick-Off event at 7pm SGT on 21 April 2021 for the Mentor-Mentee Pairing Exercise.
After Pairing, the mentoring sessions will be from May 2021 – March 2022,
with a Half-Way Review in September 2021.
More details will be provided to participants.
Mentoring is a two-way street. You get what you put in.
This is a great opportunity to grow together as a mentor-mentee pair, for networking and earning PDUs at the same time.
And it is free for all PMI Singapore Chapter members!
Submit your application via the PMI Volunteering Portal (VRMS). In case of questions or if the opportunity reached capacity - contact membership[at]pmi.org.sg
* Additional notes:
- PMI Singapore Chapter membership is required;
- PMI-PMP (or higher) Certification Holders are preferred in order to maximise learning outcomes;
- Be available for Virtual Kick-Off event on 21 April 2021 evening for the Mentor-Mentee Pairing Exercise;
- This programme is a benefit of PMI SG Chapter membership and comes at no additional cost to our members;
- Non-Chapter-Members can still join PMI Singapore Chapter and subsequently apply for this program if eligible;
- Next (5th) batch is pending demand (no set date yet);
- Questions or you're interested even if we reached capacity? membership[at]pmi.org.sg
|Event Date||21-04-2021 7:00 pm|
|Event End Date||21-04-2021 9:00 pm|
|Cut off date||14-04-2021 11:55 pm|
|Individual Price||Free for PMI SG Chapter Members|