Currently working in Public Service, in Workforce Singapore (Statutory Board in the Singapore Government),
as Senior Consultant in Career Services Division.
Focused on helping Singaporeans with their career needs,
Meeting employers on their recruitment needs
Matching Job Seekers with Employers.
Creating a Positive impact on citizens of Singapore.
Private Sector Project Management / Career Accomplishments
• Project Manager for System Integration of Facilities Management Software Implementation for JTC Singapore.
• Project Manager for Contract Equipment Manufacturing / Precision Engineering in a Singapore publicly listed company working with 30+ Managers in a cross functional matrix organization, providing contract build services for an American conglomerate specializing in bio-medical analytical equipment.
• Operations Manager for High Mix | Low Volume manufacturing of Specialist Raw Materials for Semiconductor / Electronics Manufacturing Industries.
• Project Manager for a 1 year MYR 1.5M Factory Build Project for our Malaysian facility over 20,000 square feet of space to house the entire manufacturing processes consisting of materials processing and production, laboratory and material storage facilities, within budget and schedule.
• Project Manager - RMB 10 Million Project in China with full autonomy over 15 months, from Business License to Manufacturing Permit, across two cities.
• Successful Factory Relocation across different states / counties in Singapore, Malaysia, China & England.
• Successfully hired, groomed, trained and mentored managers in different countries
(Philippines / China / Malaysia / Singapore).
• Working experience in USA, England, China, Philippines, Mexico, Malaysia, Singapore.